Hunida was so kind to tag me for the Awesome Blogger Award! Blogging has been the best gift I have given myself in a long time, and bloggers like Hunida expand my view of the world in ways I deeply appreciate. She also posts some really yummy recipes with reviews, so if you’re looking for new, healthy cooking ideas in 2018, check her out!
Awesome Blogger Award Is:
“This is an award for the absolutely wonderful writers all across the blogging world. They have beautiful blogs, are kind and lovely, and always find a way to add happiness and laughter to the lives of their readers. That is what truly defines an awesome blogger.”
Created by Miss Maggie @ Dreaming of Guatemala
The Rules Are:
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Tag it under #awesomebloggeraward in the Reader
- Answer the questions your nominator gave you
- Nominate at least 5 awesome bloggers
- Give your nominees 10 new questions to answer
- Let your nominees know that they’ve been nominated
- At what percentage is it time to charge your phone? I start thinking about it at 7%, I’ll get up and plug it in at 3%.
- If you could travel anywhere but, it has to be outside of the USA, where would you choose to go? Back to New Zealand! I didn’t see enough of it the first time.
- What animal would you choose to keep as a pet? (It would love you and be house-trained.) A sloth…I could probably use more chill in my life.
- If you were on death row, what would your last meal be? (They let you choose whatever you want.) Cheese enchiladas with guacamole.
- What would your dream kitchen look like? It would be full of friends and food!
- What was your favorite meal as a child? Has it changed now that you’re an adult? My grandma let me help make biscuits for breakfast in the morning when we visited her, and I loved it. I still love biscuits, actually…you can do so much with them.
- What is your favorite/most used phone app? I almost hate to say this, but Fitbit. I helps me keep track of my water intake, anxiety and how much I’m taking care of myself physically. I like data, and that is me-data.
- Are you a multi-tasker? Yes, but I’m not as good at it as I used to be so I’m trying to transition to focusing on one thing at a time.
- Do you need noise to fall asleep to or complete silence? If you need noise, what kind? Ceiling fan or it’s a long night for me!
- If you could choose; how would you choose to die? Any way I don’t see it coming. I stared death in the face once, and I don’t want to do it again.
- Girl With The Paw Print Tattoo
- Am I Really A Runner?
- Mental Health @ Home
- My Life With PTSD & Bipolar
I really enjoy y’all’s blogs! Some bloggers do their own thing and I respect that, but if you want to answer some questions, here’s what I’d like to know:
- What color eye shadow?
- Do you like sandwiches? (If yes, please describe favorite!)
- Flats or heels?
- How much water do you drink every day, on average?
- What is the best coffee you’ve ever had?
- How do you feel about the smell of rain?
- If there is one blog you think I must follow, which is it?
- Corn chips or potato chips?
- Number one thing you want to do before summer 2018.
- How long have you been blogging?
Thanks for being you, keep at it, I appreciate the inspiration, insight and human connection!